Information Apartments Complex Munder
Relax by the pool on a lounger, while the children have water fun. This fully furnished apartment is fully equipped. Via the nearby Ring Road and Kwattaweg you are within 15 minutes in the heart of Paramaribo.
The apartment complex is in a quiet area. The heart of Paramaribo is easily reached in 15-20 minutes via the nearby Ring Road and Kwattaweg. Facilities in the area are: public transport, taxi, sports facilities, the University Hospital, the Paramaribo Zoo, André Kamperveen Stadium and the many shops and supermarkets that are so typical of Paramaribo. You can also reach Blauwgrond via the Ringweg. This neighborhood is known for the warungs that reserve delicious Javanese food.
The complex is divided into 5 apartments:
- Shanice : 4-room apartment downstairs, full air-conditioning, maximum 6 persons
- Djimaïro : 4-room apartment upstairs, full air-conditioning, maximum 6 persons
- Caelyn : 3-room apartment downstairs, partly air-conditioned, maximum 4 persons
- Jemaël-Ty : 3-room apartment upstairs, partly air-conditioned, maximum 4 persons
- Sarah-Jane : 2-room apartment downstairs, full air-conditioning, maximum 2 persons
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartments. If you do not comply with this house rule, the lease will be terminated immediately. The rental amount is non-refundable and you must leave the apartment.
- Entering the pool and using the facilities is at your own risk.
- In case of calamities or irregularities, Riando reserves the right to immediately terminate the lease.
RESERVATION, DEPOSIT, CANCELLATION
- Reservation costs are € 35 or € 40
- At the latest 1 week after your reservation, you must transfer an advance of € 250 to account number NL06INGB0009563530 in the name of ‘Stichting M&Z Groep’, stating your booking number and name.
- The remaining amount must be paid no later than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. If you have not paid on time, your booking will be canceled and you will have lost your advance / down payment.
- After checking the house, if no damage is found, the deposit will be refunded to your bank account within 3 working days.
- If you cancel a home, you will always (regardless of the reason) lose an amount of € 250 (see conditions).
Welcome pack (hot meal or bread, peanut butter, drinks, toilet paper, sugar, tea, coffee)
Swimming pool with terrace, beach beds and chairs.
Laundry 50 SRD per 150 minutes excluding detergent (2x washing machine).
Maid service including cleaning products € 25 per cleaning.
– The Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral, the largest wooden building in atin America.
– The adjacent Mosque and the Neve Shalom Synagogue on Keizerstraat.
– The Reformed Church on the Kerkplein.
– Independence Square with the National Assembly,
– The Ministry of Finance and the Presidential Palace with the Palm Garden.
– Bosje Brug. The Jules Wijdenbosch Bridge over the Suriname River. Visible from a distance on the waterfront.
– Headquarters of the Surinamese Museum Fort Zeelandia. Around that colonial houses.
– Open air museum Fort Nieuw Amsterdam.
Transport to and from the airport is possible. You must report this no later than 3 days before departure to Suriname. The costs are on request.
The rental price includes:
- Use of our wireless internet connection (WiFi).
- Linen (Bed linen, towels, kitchen towels).
- Use of the swimming pool with terrace
CHECKING IN AND OUT
Check-in time is from 4:00 PM
Check-out time is until 2 pm, extension costs € 25 until 7 pm
On arrival our host or hostess will review the inventory with you and before departure the inventory will be reviewed with you.
Camera surveillance 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
Because we want to keep the peace for all guests, we request that you limit the visit to 2 people at a time.
Do you have any questions or comments? Send it by email to: email@example.com
On behalf of the Management Board,
Mr. Ricardo Mission